Bleed Edge Gel
1. Apply your base colour (in one or two coats – so you are happy with the coverage)
2. Cure your base colour
3. Apply Bleed Edge evenly.
4. On uncured Bleed Edge layer place your strips, dots, splatters of different colour polish.
- The longer you wait, more it will “bleed”
- Choose opposite colours to get more effective result
5. When you are happy with the “Bleed Edge” effect, cure. UV 2 min/LED 60sec
6. Apply top coat.
Some colours will “bleed” more/quicker then others – it’s all about trying what works for you.
After curing the surface of the nail may be uneven – use a larger amount of topcoat curing one by one to even out the surface or double-topcoat. (Remember if you use Non-Wipe top coat , slightly buff it before applying it the second time)
The list of colours we've used in the sample images:
Sample 1 - Background colour – Bridal Desire , Bleed design Cutie Pioneer
Sample 2 -Background colour – Bridal Desire, Bleed design Coral Panda
Sample 3 -Background colour – Angelic , Bleed design Cutie Pioneer, Sunshine, Impact
Sample 4 -Background colour – Angelic, Bleed design Mink, side design Silver Bullet, detail Stiletto
Sample 5 -Two tips. Background colour Bridal Desire, Bleed design Impact, Catwalk, Cutie Pioneer, Sunshine.
(We'd like to thank Ausma from @yournailfriend for kindly creating these samples with the product.)